Wolf Puppy

Wolf Puppy
Cute Wolf Puppy

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bullying on the bus

I was on the bus in the 5th grade, and they had assigned seating. This girl who sat in the back with me was getting bullied by three other boys and she told them to stop, and they wouldn't stop. She once had her phone with her, and then she recorded them bullying her. The boys found out, because they didn't know that she was recording, so they asked why she was so happy, and I gave the suggested that she recorded them. So then she said she did, and they told her to delete the video, and she would not delete it. They told her and they told her to delete the video, and she still did not.

Next, they started to attempt to grab her phone, and then delete it, but she fought  them off. They then started hitting her, and punching her, and she started crying. I was watching, and when they tried to grab the phone from her, I wanted to shout stop, but I opened my mouth to tell them, but no words came out. When I got home, I told my mom what happened, and she said I should try better if that happened again.  I was glad she moved seats, and then she also sat with her friends, but I feel really sorry for her, and I hope it never happens to anyone, ever.

I would try to speak up next time, and if it doesn't work I would try again. Also, I wish that never happened to her, and If I could go back it time, an fix one thing, it would be that if I tried to say something and words wouldn't come out, I would call the bus-mounter at the top of my lungs, or try to grab the boys of her instead of just doing nothing.

I really wish I had done something about it, because even though I hardly think about it, sometimes when I see her looking down, she reminds me of the time when she was bullied on the bus. I would have also probably tried to pull the boys off first, because we were at the back of the bus. I'm really glad the girl fought back, and she did her best at fending off the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment