Wolf Puppy

Wolf Puppy
Cute Wolf Puppy

Monday, October 18, 2010

Diary of a Mud skipper( Swim's Diary)

Dear Diary:

Today the weirdest thing happened. A crab called Spike went up to me and he told me the news; That things called Humans( What we call nofins) are coming. He saw three grown ones and many small little ones. I kinda hoped he was joking. But then again, I had never seen a nofin, big or small, and I was about to party. One was going around in my head that moment.

Well, I saw them about half an hour later. They are HUGE!! They must have eaten a lot to get that tall. One must have been at least ten feet high! The little ones were worse then the big ones. They kept falling into the mud! I still don't know why they didn't swim. Then, I saw Spike. He was pinching a girl, and I decided to help him. But as soon as I got up to where he was, I remembered that I was a Mud skipper, not a crab and I couldn't pinch anybody. So, then T asked mother what I could do to help. She said that I could go into a nofin's boot. That's when I saw my chance. A nofin had fallen, and I decided that if I really wanted to help, I could crawl into her hair! But about twenty steps later, I fell out. The nofin screamed her head off, but by that time, I was going after the last one of the huge nofins. I was about to risk it and jump, but then I fell and I made a hole in the mud and rested. When I came out of my hole They were all gone.

So, diary, if there is one lifelong lesson, this has to be it. Never come out of the hole when Spike tells you there are nofins about.

Yours truely,

Swim (Agent Awesome)

No comments:

Post a Comment