Wolf Puppy

Wolf Puppy
Cute Wolf Puppy

Friday, February 25, 2011

City Connection

In Humanities we did a city presentation. Everyone in the class did one on a different place around the world that they have lived in. I did Washington D.C, America's capitol.

What do I believe I did well on the project?
I think I did well on getting pictures. Not information about D.C. though. Some of it was wrong. I think I was also pretty good at finding facts about D.C. like that that's were all the cool spy movies are made. Example: Get Smart, Night at the Museum, etc. Also finding the natural resources.

What you would improve for future presentations/projects?
I would try to find the correct number of people in D.C. and put that on my presentation. I would have also liked to find the median age group for boys and girls, and find some more information about D.C. and the resources.I would have liked to also find ,more pictures for the first intro slide. I would also try to go on the first day so I knew what I was going to say and everything like that, and not wait a week.

What did I learn from my presentation in addition to the presentations of others?
Well, I learned that Julia Salin had lived in Addis Ababa and that Canada has a food called beaver tail. At first, I thought People in Canada eat beaver tails. I learned that New Ulm, Texas's paper is in black and white, and you get put in the paper if you get a GPS.

What was my analysis on the performance?
Well, I got 38?40, but I think I got a 35/40. I think that I didn't do much, in how my power point looked or anything, and I don't think the info I had was all correct. Compared to everyone else, my presentation was horrible. But, my friends say I underestimate myself, so I give myself a 35/40.

No comments:

Post a Comment