Wolf Puppy

Wolf Puppy
Cute Wolf Puppy

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Historians Rule!

Actually, I don't want to be any, but if I had to be, I would like to be... a Historian! I would like to be an historian because I like to study and touch old things. Also, I wouldn't have to dig or map anything. I also like the idea of when you are a historian, you are one of the first people to touch things that are in a museum. When you are a historian, the things you see might change. You probably start to see things like little dents, scratches, or things like what it might have looked like. Also, you could
feel things like sharp edges, cuts, dents, lines, etc. It would be so much fun being a historian! (Now that you think about it, I might start thinking the not wanting to be any again...)










and
http://csopa.homestead.com/PicardTheHistorianThumbnail.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment